ABOUT THE FORUM
LATINVE&P Forum and Exposition is an annual venue of the oil and gas industry in Latin America and the Caribbean focused on the marketing of business prospects and the analysis of investment challenges in upstream. The forum and exhibition combine to offer a regional perspective of opportunities provided by governments and sector companies, and to facilitate dialogue and agreements.
LATINVE&P is organized by the Regional Association of Oil, Gas and Biofuels Sector Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean (ARPEL) and it takes place in different cities of Latin America and the Caribbean. The 2014 edition will take place in Lima, Peru, an important E&P investment center in the region, and will be co-organized by ARPEL and Perupetro.
- Gives a regional overview of bidding rounds and other E&P investment opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Analyzes the challenges in the development of business in oil and gas exploration and production in the region, as well as access to financing sources.
- Presents the model contracts and incentives and the guarantees offered by the various countries.
- Brings together representatives of government agencies of the hydrocarbon sector, executives and professionals in the region.
- Represents a unique marketplace for commercializing oil and gas prospects, forthcoming bidding rounds and other E&P investment opportunities offered by governments and companies.
- Facilitates the meeting and the generation of agreements among companies.
- Offers an ideal venue for institutional promotion at regional level or for marketing resources, technologies, products and services.
Come to LATINVE&P 2014
- Be a part of the only regional event that brings together hydrocarbon agencies, oil companies and investors in a unique business fair and forum for dialogue.
- Find an ideal framework for relationships and business, where decision-makers will be able to gain access to regional opportunities of investment in the sector and make agreements.
- It is part of an innovative program made up of issues of strategic interest presented from the perspective of the major figures of the industry.
- The first edition was held in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, in 2012. It brought together a significant number of senior executives of national, regional and international oil companies, as well as government officials of the countries in the region, companies providing goods, services and technology to the industry, and institutions linked to the sector.
Aware of the needs and interests of the participants in the event, ARPEL has provided a virtual space that enables them to organize their own work schedule and use networking according to their own interests. From this online platform, you will be able to contact other participants securely and privately.